Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day

Jack is growing up fast. I know this sentiment may seem extremely cliched, but really, it's one thing to hear about how fast children grow up, but it's quite another thing to witness it firsthand.

This is what Jack looked like the day he was born:

A few minutes old

Today he is only one year old, but he has already become a little person with his own goals and ideas about the world.

At the market

It's amazing to watch him explore and figure things out for himself. Through trial and error, he learns new things every day, and I learn new things from him.

Backyards are fun

It is indescribable how much love I have for this little guy. Even though helping him grow up is harder than anything else I've ever done, it is also by far the most meaningful thing I've done with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment