Thursday, January 28, 2010

Look what I found


I just rediscovered this video on YouTube - I forgot I had posted it there almost three years ago. I was just checking to see if I still had a YouTube account, and there it was. Weird.

This video was taken during an adventure Brittany, Kevin and I went on in April 2007. We drove down the Oregon coast to Oceanside for a fly-in. It was the second to last time I ever flew. I flew at a Chelan fly-in two weeks later, and that was the end of my hang gliding career. It still seems strange to me how abruptly I stopped flying. But then again, it still seems strange to me that I started hang gliding in the first place. I really don't know exactly what has driven me to jump off cliffs and out of airplanes. It seemed like a good idea at the time. Or times, I guess. Many, many times.

The title of this video is Kevin's fault, not mine. I have no idea what it's supposed to mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment