Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Trivia night

It looks like Rebel Mondays aren't going to happen at the New Frontier anymore. Instead, O'Malley's will host Rebel Monday's with Jason Diamond from now on. I'm not entirely sure how this all happened, but I'm betting O'Malley's offered more money, which is unfortunate for me since the only reason I started working Monday's at the New Frontier was because Reggae Night brought in customers.

We'll have to figure out something else to do Monday nights at the New Frontier now. Maybe a live reggae band? Maybe a trivia night?

It's trivia night tonight at a couple different places downtown. Three places if you count the Engine House on 6th Avenue. The Harmon and Doyle's both have pub quizzes this evening. Here is an article I wrote about Wednesday night trivia in downtown Tacoma.

No comments:

Post a Comment