Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day off, or off day

I've been trying to come up with something to write an article about since Brittany and I got back from our trip to Kauai Friday morning, but so far I haven't been able to. If anything interesting is going on in Tacoma the next few days, someone please let me know.

I just downloaded the rest of our vacation photos onto my computer. Here are some of them:

Here's Brittany in front of a cave near the end of the highway by Ke'e Beach.


I took this near the start of the Kalalau trail at about 11am. The rainforest is really dense around the Northshore. We ended up hiking only a couple miles of the the trail because it was so muddy, and because we decided we'd rather go back and eat lunch. And drink more rum.


Those are taro fields in the background. I think this is around Hanalei Valley.

We stopped by the Kauai Coffee Plantations a bunch of times to do some sampling. We drank a lot of coffee.

Brittany took a nap before we went for a swim near Anini Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment