Monday, February 8, 2010

Last post before the plane ride


There's some stuff going on tonight. Reggae night isn't gonna happen tonight at the New Frontier. Instead, there will be a rock show. Very International Love and Goldwing will be playing. Earplugs may be in order for this one - no, that is not a sleight against either of the bands. Goldwing played the New Frontier a few weeks ago, and it was one of the loudest shows I'd ever attended. They were, good, but they cranked it up to 11.

There's a book club meeting tonight at 1022 South, Neil's other bar. The Graphic Novel Book Club will be discussing Logicomix: An Epic Search for Truth. Check out the article I wrote about it. It's a graphic novel about Bertrand Russell. Weird, right? I'm actually pretty intrigued. I'd attend the meeting, but I'll be in the kitchen at the New Frontier all night - probably till around 2am. Then, at 3am, Brittany and I are leaving to catch a plane to Hawaii. Yay! No sleep for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment